Want to join the Litmos team and be part of the elearning revolution? We’re hiring so if you’re interested in any of the jobs listed below please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for experienced web developers that love technology and want to be part of a fast growing company that services thousands of users around the globe everyday.
Litmos LMS is a SaaS based Learning Management System (LMS) that is taking on the larger established elearning players by offering a fast, easy to use product that really delivers on the features that people need the most to run successful online learning campaigns.
The key responsibilities are:
- Design and implement integrations between Litmos and other SaaS applications
- Add new features and calls to the Litmos API
- Web developer for both mobile browser and desktop browser versions of Litmos LMS
Do you have these attributes?
- Experience (paid or not paid) with building web applications
- A great attitude and desire to make cool things happen on the web
- The ability to work as part of a team and offer up new ideas.
Not essential but if you can also do any of the following that would be awesome!
- An eye for good design and usability
- A passion for adding delight to the user experience
- Mobile web app experience ( iPhone , iPad and Andriod devices) JQuery Mobile
- Knowledge of HTML5 features like offline storage
- ASP.Net MVC, jQuery
- Continuous integration via Team City, SVN
- Windows Services