Get this Report From Brandon Hall Group
Organizations today are facing extreme changes in the learning requirements of their workforces. Particularly, the influx of Millennials into the workforce has clearly shifted the way organizations need to create and deploy their learning. These new requirements are forcing companies to rethink their learning strategies, and world-class organizations are responding to the challenge by rethinking their learning technology selections.
The goal of this report is to assist organizations in thinking through the technological decisions and business case for the right learning technologies. The report will focus on why companies need to rethink their learning technology decisions and what type of learning management system is required to meet the rapidly evolving needs of the learning audience.
In this white paper from Brandon Hall Group, you will find:
- Business Need: What are the top challenges in addressing the learning needs of the workforce?
- Solution: What do learning management systems offer today?
- Questions to Consider: What are the questions organizations must ask themselves before making an investment?
- Building a Business Case: What are the action steps to gain buy-in?
- Stakeholder Analysis: Who are the key stakeholders and what do they need to know?