Online training is preferred in today's fast paced environment. Organizations rely on training software to conduct classes and train their employees in technology and compliance standards. Training software is a vital part of HR practices across the globe. Today there is on-the-cloud software that caters to training needs of corporate houses.
Traditional training courses last anywhere from 1 to 5 days in length. With training software easily available online, employees can choose to take up courses and tests anytime, anywhere.
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products like Litmos are proving to be just the solution that companies need, whether it be a CRM, accounting package or online training system.
- Litmos is a learning management system that can be leveraged to train, test and track course efficiency.
- All courses that are created using the Litmos training software will automatically be ready for access via iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices.
Using Litmos training software, organizations can:
- Use the comprehensive reporting suite in the training software to have most legal requirements ticked off too.
- Upload content into Litmos and tweak it for online viewing.
- Email your trainees the schedule. Track whether tests have been taken up.
With real time reporting and analytics, Litmos training software can be leveraged to get the best out of your training courses.
Partner with us now! Learn on the move! At the end of the video on this page, set up your own personal account with Litmos, and try it out free for 14-days with no obligations thereafter. Feel the power of Litmos Learning Management Platform!