"Mobile phones are misnamed. They should be called gateways to human knowledge.” - Ray Kurzweil.
Sometime in 2014, mobile phones surpassed fixed Internet access to the web. Corporations that are looking to the future must look at their mobile capabilities. This outlook should also apply to their training and eLearning courses. Some important things to consider when reviewing your mobile learning courses:
* Are you courses viewed easily on the smaller screen of mobile devices?
* Have you inventoried your current eLearning environments, processes, and systems?
* Are you able to support your trainers and their needs through a mobile device?
* Does your current system allow you to manage announcements, notifications, and alerts effectively on your learners' mobile devices?
* Are your instructional developers and designers updated on skills in native digital media production as mobile content consumption continues to grow?
* Does your LMS offer a mobile app? If not, does it at least optimize for the mobile browser experience?
If you're looking for an LMS that was built for cloud and mobile-ready on day one of your implementation, give Litmos a try. See a quick, live demo today.