"Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful," says Margaret J. Wheatley. This can be applied to almost everything, and be particularly true in a learning environment. Businesses must reflect on the efficacy and integrity of the professional development of their employees. Litmos, besides creating a trusted and reputable LMS program, can also provide your business the tools for evaluating its online learning strategies. With Litmos, your company will enjoy and use:
* Assessments to determine if individual employees are actually absorbing information and developing skill sets or if areas need to be fine-tuned
* Course tracking features view detailed information about a specific employee's on-the-job performance, training data and other key statistics
* Surveys and polls give you invaluable insight into the minds of your employees, which can offer you the opportunity to identify the areas of strength and weakness of your online training strategy
* Measurable goals to boost both employee performance and business improvement
* Application of knowledge evaluations to determine if staff is able to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned in the virtual classroom
Litmos knows all about reflection and assessment. We are constantly striving to improve and integrate new information. We stand behind our products and look forward to getting valuable feedback from your employees about our partnership with you. See a live demo today.
Free eLearning Guides
This brief guide contains the top 10 eLearning insights from industry expert Jay Cross in collaboration with Litmos.
You've just been tasked to create a customer training department. So now what?
Thinking about taking the leap to mobile? Here is some help on how to deploy mobile learning properly.