Business Dictionary defines soft skills as, "Communicating, conflict management, human relations, making presentations, negotiating, team building, and other such ability, defined in terms of expected outcomes and not as a specific method or technique such as statistical analysis." If soft skills are defined by expected outcomes and not specific methods, how does an enterprise teach such intangible yet critical skills to their employees? Litmos' Training Ops program knows just how to do it. With their wide range of training modules, your HR department will be able to find just the right fit for your training objectives. Besides providing quality training, Litmos will:
* Assure your control over certification and training certificates
* Free you from time-consuming administrative chores
* Support a wide range of dynamic rules, curriculum, qualification and prerequisite course options
* Reduce administrative overhead for you and your customers
* Enable higher revenue with virtually no maintenance overhead
* Automate the communication and awarding of certificates, course completions, expiration dates, and more
Litmos Training Ops certification management gives you an end-to-end solution for establishing certification paths, courses and requirements monitoring. It automatically tracks attendance and course completion, provides an instant overview of certifications, and automatically awards certificates. This solution can be used for any type of employee professional development, including soft skills certification. You already know you can trust and rely on your staff for their professionalism, now let Litmos bring it all together easily and effectively. See a live demo today and get started tomorrow.
Free eLearning Guides
This brief guide contains the top 10 eLearning insights from industry expert Jay Cross in collaboration with Litmos.
You've just been tasked to create a customer training department. So now what?
Thinking about taking the leap to mobile? Here is some help on how to deploy mobile learning properly.