As many businesses understand, offering prepaid vouchers for training can be a bonus for both the customer and the vendor, but managing those agreements and keeping track of who holds them, what they are used for, and how much is spent can also be time-consuming, resource intensive, and costly. With Litmos Training Ops, customers can enjoy the benefits of your training programs without having to first plan schedules, choose tracks, or assign attendees. Instead, they simply purchase a block of agreements or credits, and classes and courses can be purchased with those credits as needed. Planning and budgeting is now far simpler, as there’s no need to pull a new purchase order for every class or course taken. Some of the many benefits include:
* Higher sales value from block sale of training credits
* Freedom from having to schedule classes at sale time
* Time savings for sales representatives
* Better cash flow with up-front tuition payment
* Better channel relations with prepaid training credits, usage limits and management tools
* Fewer administrative hassles for customers
* Full reporting on balances and activity
With Litmos Training Ops, your voucher management will add value, strengthen partnerships, and build revenue. A quick look at our live demo will demonstrate just how easy it is to get started.
Free eLearning Guides
This brief guide contains the top 10 eLearning insights from industry expert Jay Cross in collaboration with Litmos.
You've just been tasked to create a customer training department. So now what?
Thinking about taking the leap to mobile? Here is some help on how to deploy mobile learning properly.