Looking Back on a Great 2019
Every year seems to fly by faster than the last, doesn’t it? Well, 2019 was no exception.
Hopefully, you’re still enjoying some time off with family and friends, and preparing to make 2020 the best year yet, but as you savor these final days of 2019, here are some of the top moments for the Litmos team and our customers and partners. Cheers to them bringing up some positive memories for you, as well.
2019 Highlights for Litmos:
- Honoring International Women’s Day: In March 2019, we participated in honoring the importance of International Women’s Day by showcasing the leadership of our female customers, sharing their insights on the day and their thoughts on achievements by women in L&D. These included contributions from Girl Scouts of San Diego, Girl Scouts Eastern Massachusetts, Proponent, and Sabre, among others.
- SAP Customer Experience LIVE: May 6th-8th, 2019, the SAP CX crew assembled in Orlando, Florida, to host customers, prospects, and partners in an immersive learning and networking environment. Litmos added a bonus day to the event to give our attendees a certification training and networking happy hour. In addition to approximately 20 Litmos sessions, we presented our most innovative users with Lenny Awards to honor their unique accomplishments in L&D. Jump to the next bullet for specifics.
- 2019 Lenny Awards: Yes, these were part of the SAP Customer Experience LIVE event, but they’re such a meaningful highlight, the Lenny Awards deserve their own callout. Chosen from hundreds of submissions from our customers across many different use cases, these awards honored how these learning leaders impacted their learning culture, delivered powerful training to employees, customers, and partners, enabled salespeople to exceed their potential, empowered more successful customer service organizations, and more. Here’s another big thank you to this past year’s winners! We look forward to your submissions in 2020.
- Platinum Sponsorship at ATD: ATD is the largest event for talent development professionals worldwide and in late May 2019 Litmos was proud to be a Platinum sponsor of the annual event. With more than 2,000 visitors to our booth and a wide variety of Litmos activities, we played big at this epic event including sponsoring Networking Night at the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington D.C. Hope to see you next year in Denver!
- Winner of a Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award: In August, SAP Litmos was honored to take home the Gold Best Advance in Leadership Development Award in Brandon Hall Group’s 2019 Excellence Awards. We partnered with our awesome customer TTEC in this award submission because there truly isn’t any other organization who has demonstrated greater innovation in learning technology to create a leadership development program.
- Named a Leader in G2’s 2019 Corporate LMS Grid: In October, we were honored to be named a Leader in G2’s Fall 2019 Corporate LMS Report. The really cool thing about G2’s reports is that they’re based on user reviews and factors such as customer satisfaction and market presence (which takes into consideration sub-components like market share, vendor size, and social impact. A huge thank you to our customers who submitted reviews. Please keep them coming in 2020!
- L&D Innovation & Tech Fest: A shout-out to the Litmos ANZ team, who in late November, sponsored two days of innovation, technology, and networking at Sydney’s 2019 L&D Innovation & Tech Fest. Beyond the countless booth visitors who wanted to see demos of the latest in Litmos learning technology, we also presented a session on how AI is rapidly transforming the L&D landscape by eliminating tedious and time-consuming work, and enabling greater productivity for learners.
So, there you have it — some of the events and experiences that really stood out during a great year; (it was tough to choose just seven). This list doesn’t include the many product releases, webinars, events, awards, news stories, customer stories and videos, and more that we featured in 2019 because there are just too many to list here.
Have a very happy New Year! We’ll see you around the corner in 2020. Cheers!