Must-see sessions for learning pros: Highlights from the C3 agenda
C3 is one month away! Litmos C3, September 18-20, 2017, Wynn Resort, Las Vegas brings you three days of learning, collaboration, training, product and technology sessions, customer panels, hands-on demos, and world-class networking. C3 will provide real-world examples of how your company can enhance its learning programs and equally important, how you can personally advance in your profession.
Beyond the letter, do you think you might need a handful of further justification? That’s easy. Here are five must-see sessions for learning professionals attending C3:
- LIVE Litmos Dojo trainings. Usually, the Litmos Dojo is an online space that trains people to become highly skilled learning-warriors in the disciplines of Litmos platform administration and effective course design. At C3, however, we’re bringing that same training to you LIVE! These sessions will convene on Monday, September 18th, running from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM. You’ll move through the various “belts,” conquering the basics (white belt), training in the core (green belt), and advancing to master level (black belt). Or, you may choose to jump in at any level you wish throughout the day. See more on training descriptions and times here.
- HR Pioneer Patty McCord. Especially for all of you HR superstars who use Litmos to deliver killer corporate training, prepare to be impressed by Ms. McCord’s story of innovation, determination, and courage. She first shook up Silicon Valley as Chief Talent Officer at Netflix, eliminating old concepts like annual performance reviews and requested time off. Now, as an independent consultant, she helps her clients improve by applying progressive concepts and challenging them to rethink the way people work in the digital age. She has been featured in interviews and articles from Harvard Business Review, NPR, Fast Company and The Wall Street Journal. Don’t miss her session on Tuesday, September 19, at 1:30 PM.
- Expert Panel on the Future of L&D. Take advantage of the opportunity to hear from our industry’s best-known thought-leaders on where they believe L&D is headed in the very near future. Analysts Dani Johnson from Bersin, Michael Rochelle from Brandon Hall Group, and Craig Weiss from Craig Weiss Group will share their insights on the new methods, mindsets, and technologies that will drive how learning evolves and meets the unprecedented challenges of an interconnected world. Mark your calendar for 2:25 PM on Tuesday, September 19.
- Embark on the Journey of Learning Automation. Prepare to discover that a learning utopia exists! Mike Martin, Chief Learning Officer at Litmos, will serve as your tour guide through the brave and exciting new world of learning automation. You’ll encounter rare new species, such as never-before-seen LMS technology and content, and meet the new breed of digital learning pioneers from industry leaders to Litmos executives. You don’t want to miss a minute of this high-energy trip into formerly uncharted territories of learning automation on Tuesday, September 19, at 4:35.
- Customer Appreciation Party. Get ready for an epic party! On Tuesday, September 19, at 7:30, we kick off the party of the year with incredible entertainment, food, and drinks, outside under the stars at the gorgeous Wynn Vegas. There’s no better place to socialize with your colleagues and get to know your L&D peers, discovering how they’re overcoming challenges, predicting trends, and getting ahead of the curve with Litmos. Plus, you’ll mix and mingle with the Litmos team, hearing the inside scope on products and our plans to further innovate learning automation going forward. We can’t wait to see you there!
You may have noticed that these highlights are only from the first two days of the conference. That’s right! Stay tuned for Part 2 of this post, which delves into more of days two and three. There’s so much to talk about on this year’s agenda, I can’t fit it into a single post. More to come next week…