SAP Customer Experience LIVE: Takeaways from a Five-star Experience
It’s hard to believe that SAP Customer Experience LIVE is over! Time flies when you’re having fun and learning how to optimize your training with customers, partners, and colleagues. To celebrate the conference in all its glory, we wanted to recap why SAP Customer Experience LIVE was THE place to be.
With so much going on during a conference, it can be hard to keep track of everything that happens. We took the liberty of crunching the numbers for all things SAP Litmos:
- 1 Ask the Experts area, where customers were able to discuss their use case with Litmos pros
- 1 Topic Station full of the latest and greatest SAP Litmos has to offer
- 1 swinging good Happy Hour at TopGolf
- 2 dedicated session rooms
- 11 top-notch customer speakers
- 17 incredible and insightful sessions
- 24 Lenny Award winners
- Thousands of people who watched the SAP Customer Experience LIVE keynote featuring Sarika Khanna
- Countless experiences with our amazing customers
Customer Experience was, for obvious reasons, top of mind throughout the event. From all-day dining to inspiring keynotes to networking, the conference was jam-packed with moments meant to enrich each attendee experience.
- Sensational Sessions: There are so many positive things we can say about our sessions. We had incredible customer speakers like Girls Scouts of the USA, Sabre Corporation, TTEC, and Transamerica bring their expertise to the event. We were also fortunate enough to have Jeannie Walters, CEO, Experience Investigators™ by 360Connext provide her insights on training the workforce to enhance the customer experience.
- Non-stop Networking: If we had a nickel for every time we heard someone say, “It’s been so great to hear how other companies use Litmos” we’d be venture capitalists and not a learning solution.
- Certification Training, More Than Just Explaining: On the Monday of the event, Mike Martin lead an engaging training, which allowed customers to get hands-on experience with Litmos experts.
- The Happiest of Happy Hours: We had a tee-rific time with our attendees at TopGolf! We ate, drank, and had an unFOREgettable time.
- Lenny Awards on Lock: Game respects game. We’re so proud of our customers and we couldn’t miss an opportunity to recognize their outstanding work. Congratulations to all of our winners. See who won, here.
So, what’s next? There’s always a lot to unpack post any big event. We hope that you walked away with inspiration and a renewed enthusiasm for your training program! Couldn’t make it to the event? No worries! We’ll be sharing the presentations – stay tuned!