How to Succeed at Extended Enterprise Education - Strategies for Learning Engagement
Sponsored by Litmos
It can be tough to convince employees to get excited about training, if the right strategies, systems, and content aren't in place. This challenge can be even more daunting when it comes to educating customers, channel partners, and others across your extended enterprise! You likely don't have the leverage or controls over motivating external audiences to participate. You might have great content and a powerful LMS, but driving engagement is an ongoing commitment.
What does it take to succeed? REGISTER HERE TO FIND OUT.
We hope you can join us on Thursday, Oct 26, 2017 1-2 p.m. (ET) to take advantage of time with a couple of extended enterprise learning experts! Join John Leh, CEO and Lead Analyst at Talented Learning, and Kevin Hanegan, VP of Knowledge and Learning at Qlik, as they explore learning strategies that win the hearts and minds of your extended enterprise.
Specifically, John and Kevin will discuss:
- Innovative marketing tools and techniques to attract external audiences
- Methods for improving content quality and contextual relevance
- How to motivate learners with contests and rewards
- Creative ways to leverage video for stronger engagement
- What custom mobile apps can do to drive continuous learning
- How to measure, analyze and improve business impact, over time
Throughout the session, John and Kevin will illustrate key concepts with real-world examples. Please don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your extended enterprise learning programs.
Even if you can’t attend the live event, please register and we’ll send you a link to the recording.