Articulate Storyline and Litmos go together like milk and cookies or movies and popcorn. Below is a cheat sheet to help get your Storyline file into Litmos or if you prefer, a video with the same steps.
- Once your Storyline project has been developed and tested, it is time to Publish the project by selecting Publish from the Home tab.
- From the Publish menu, select the LMS tab. Give the file a Title, Description and a Folder to publish the file in. If you are counting on having your learners access the material from a mobile device or iPad, I would recommend selecting the boxes next to Include HTML5 output and Use Articulate Mobile Player on iPad. In Output Options either select SCORM 1.2. Select Publish.
- Once your project has been successfully published, a "What would you like to do now?" window will pop up. Select the Zip file and close this window. This will create a zip file in the folder specified in step 2.
- Within Litmos, navigate to the course to upload the module in. Select "Add a module" and "SCORM".
- Give the module a Title, Description and any additional settings. Select "Choose a file", navigate to where the file was saved and select it. Select "Save".