We are very excited to announce the arrival of another blogger on the Litmos scene! Although I'm not going anywhere, we decided there was a need for a fresh perspective and voice of expertise to mix it up a bit and we've found our guy.
For many he will need no introduction, but for those yet to be acquainted with Jason Willensky (@jwillensky) I can personally vouch for his passion for learning, eLearning and instructional design, not to mention his quick-witted and skillful retorts and his love of great food! Last year when I went to DevLearn in San Jose I had a few days to kill in San Fran beforehand and it was Jason's food and beverage recommendations that kept me busy running all over town making sure not to miss a thing - he's that good!
Jason brings this same quest for perfection to his work and writing. If he were to fill in a 'me-in-a-nutshell' form it might sound a little something like this:
- Based in Phoenix, AZ (by way of New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles)
- B.A. in English from Arizona State University
- M.Ed. in Educational Technology from Arizona State University
- Former corporate trainer with The Vanguard Group (financial services)
- Independent instructional design consultant since 2001
- Fan of social media, crosswords, and dining out
Jason will be posting regularly on the Litmos blog on a range of different topics, but I'll let him tell you more about that in his first post which is coming right up...