Top 10 Reasons To Adopt Elearning & Online Training
In no particular order we have composed a list of the top 10 reasons to adopt an effective elearning or online training solution.
- Elearning caters for wide participation. Training is easily scalable allowing large numbers of people to complete training a matter of hours. This could take weeks in the classroom.
- Non threatening environment. Classroom training can bring back bad memories for a lot of people.
- Fun and interesting to do. It can include text, video, audio, animation and virtual environments which means it suits most adult learning styles.
- Real-time Reporting. Results from assessments & training material completion can be instantly compiled to allow reporting on individual trainees progress.
- Geographic boundaries broken. With worldwide internet coverage increasing, training material can be accessed at anytime and completed or referred back to from different geographical locations.
- Reduced stress. It is completed in the trainees time, not everybody has to work at the same pace so trainees can take as long as they like to absorb the learning objectives.
- Reduced Learning Time. Effective training material can be created in minimal time and instantly assigned to trainees. This allows teams to be brought up to speed on subjects and respond with increased turnaround times.
- Lower costs for high quality content. By cutting out the need for printed materials or physical classrooms the participation costs for training programs is dramatically reduced.
- Increased Retention Rates. Training material constructed with a mix of interactive content, videos and assessments is more easily absorbed by the trainee.
- Complete Training History. As all training is completed online using consistent methods, managers can automatically access complete training histories of completed courses and achievements for employees.