5 Benefits to Outsourcing Your Training Delivery to an Online Platform
Moving your classroom-based training sessions to an online platform, is pretty much just outsourcing your training delivery method.
There are many benefits associated with outsourcing some of the services your business requires. Small companies might outsource because they don’t have the expertise, while larger companies may outsource to save money. Whatever your reason, outsourcing your training delivery to a web-based training platform is just one way to get ahead of the competition.
Here’s 5 benefits to outsourcing your training delivery:
- Cut Your Costs: Instantly cut costs like venue hire, instructors, I.T Support, catering and travel. It doesn’t have to be all of your learning program that moves online, a blended learning program is often preferred because every person learns differently so it helps to combine different methods. But even if you get the bulk of it up online – bingo! – you’re substantially reducing your costs.
- Increase Your Efficiency: Now you don’t have to spend all that time preparing for the class each time, delivering the content at a pace everyone can handle, doing Q&A sessions or marking assessments, you can put your focus in to your content, course design and delivering timely, effective feedback.
- Focus on what you’re good at: Design your learning content (or outsource that part again, depending on what your exact role is), put it up online as courses and then let the delivery specialists do what they’re good at. It’s their job to provide you with a fully functioning, easy-to-use framework to manage your training program, deliver your content out to your trainees efficiently, while notifying you of their progress and recording their achievements.
- Size Doesn’t Matter: Most smaller companies can’t afford to offer the scale of training program that big companies can. Moving your training to a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) training platform that charges based on usage means you can have access to the same tools as the big guys, and puts everyone on a level playing field.
- Reduce Risk: Hosting your own training program whether it’s on your own servers, or in those classroom sessions, involves multiple levels of risk. You or a trainee could be sick on the day of the course, something could go wrong with your IT connections or servers, with the catering company, or with transport and all of these risks are on your shoulders. With outsourcing, your outsource provider assumes and manages all risks involved in their area of expertise.