5 Reasons Why Litmos Version 3.0 is Better
Here are 5 major reasons why Litmos 3.0 is better:
- User Friendly Interface This is probably the biggest change you will notice. We got together with a usability expert and figured out a way to make Litmos work for you. So you should notice now that it has a dramatically improved, more intuitive and friendly flow to it. Plus, on log in you’ll now see a nice clean snapshot of account activity on the Dashboard which displays recently opened courses, assessments that need marking, recent emails and news items.
- Less Clicks to Complete an Action Whether it’s assigning training to people, building courses, or creating trainees, all clicks have been massively reduced to the absolute minimum which means your productivity level will increase. For example, it used to take 15 clicks to create a new trainee and then assign them to a course. Now it takes just 3 – wow!
- Bulk Trainee Account Creation Litmos now automatically creates trainee accounts for you. All you have to do is go in to the course you want to assign, type your trainees email address (or a list of email addresses) in to the ‘Add User’ box, and voila! Each trainee is sent an email to tell them they’ve been set up with an account, they click on a link in the email, choose their password and begin training. Too easy!
- More Comprehensive Reporting Area Reports now have increased flexibility to allow training administrators to drill-down in to information. You can see aggregated results across courses and teams, see if your trainees have completed the latest version of a course, and unlock their assessments to be repeated.
- More Trainee Notifications Now trainees will receive automatic system notifications when you a) Create them an account b) Assign them a course and c) Add them to a team. This means less work for you as the Trainer, and you can rest assured knowing everyone knows what they’re supposed to be doing.