The next generation of online training is here!
It’s amazing what you can achieve in a couple of months and I know the team here at Litmos are excited to get the latest version released into the wild.
The release will take place this weekend so we are scheduling some downtime to make sure everything goes smoothly. Litmos will be unavailable for training for no more than 2 hours starting Sunday 6pm NZST.
A few of the new features that you can look forward to:
- Improved usability and performance
- PowerPoint & OpenOffice presentation upload
- Prerequisite settings on course modules
- Improved Basic Slideshow editor to make building basic content modules even easier
- Trainee can resume assessments if they had to exit before finishing
- Trainees can retry questions they failed rather than resit the whole assessment
- Company news feed to post updates for all employees to see
- Course notice board to post notes specific to particular training courses
- Add information pages to assessments in between questions to help trainees remember key points covered in course modules