Well, here I am sitting at my desk really wishing I was at mLearnCon again this year. It has moved from San Diego up to San Jose for it's second year and I'm banking on it being a whole lot bigger with the ever-increasing popularity of mobile learning.
Seeing as I can't be there in person, I'm glued to the backchannel and am once again amazed at the people that can live blog a session and not only does it makes sense, but it has no spelling mistakes! Now that's real skill.
Right now mLearnCon is wrapping up the first day of the conference, which means that the many attendees will be having some drinks and moving on out to find their dinner. I would even hazard a guess that there might be some karaoke going down later on.
If like me, you can't be there this year, then make sure to tune in to the backchannel on Twitter by following the #mlearncon hashtag.
Here are just a few of the awesome tweets coming out of today's sessions:
- Developing a Learning Strategy for Mobile and Social (Keynote)
- Flurry: Time Spent on Mobile Apps has Surpassed Web Browsing (Techcrunch)
- Why Should Somebody Buy This instead of an iPad (Technologizer)
- HTML5 and CSS3: great web sites and resources for keeping with latest information (@nickfloro)
- Jeremiah Owyang mLearncon keynote mindmap (Learnlets)
- Airline Pilots Switch to iPads (Good Transportation)
Looking forward to reading some more great tweets & posts tomorrow!