Litmos Helps Marketwired Execute a Superior Learning Strategy Globally
Marketwired is a social communications leader offering best-in-class news distribution and reporting and state-of-the-art social media monitoring and analytics. The company distributes news releases and content via traditional partners (Associated Press, Bloomberg, etc.) as well as online-only channels and social media networks. The company partners with more than 15,000 clients through 20 offices on four continents.
As part of revamping their learning and development strategy, Marketwired’s Director of Learning and Development, Dré Noronha, needed an LMS technology partner that would enable:
- A rapid rollout of product training to a global sales team and channel partners
- A platform available across the world, accessible in many different languages
- A centralized, intuitive, enjoyable, and dynamic training environment.
Based on their previous experience with other learning management systems in the market, Marketwired selected Litmos LMS as their learning solution because Litmos offered:
- Ease of Use and Dynamic Reporting - The Learning & Development team at Marketwired loved the ease of use and simplicity of Litmos along with its powerful reporting capabilities.
- Steller Service and Support - The level of assistance provided by the Litmos sales and customer success teams really helped differentiate Litmos from other vendors Marketwired reviewed, and this gave Marketwired assurance that Litmos could provide added support and advice for further success
- Best Value LMS - Marketwired concluded that Litmos fit the best with Marketwired’s learning strategy because of its intuitiveness, zero deployment costs, client support, and affordable/scalable pricing structure.
Litmos was the holistic solution. A perfect combination of easy-to-use, SaaS-based, mobile-enabled, and price value LMS with stellar service. — Dré Noronha Director of Learning & Development
With Litmos, Marketwired was able to launch a time- sensitive learning project within days instead of months. Today, Marketwired offers nearly 200 training modules in Litmos. - “It’s nice when you have a product that really works out of the box!” - Dré Noronha, Director of Learning and Development at Marketwired
Litmos, being completely SaaS-based and mobile-enabled, allowed Marketwired’s global salesforce and channel partners to access training across the world and in different interface languages per user, significantly expanding the organization’s overall training reach.
The ability to provide courses worldwide to sales and channel partners has helped Marketwired reduce a huge amount of travel costs and streamline messaging. The number of onsite trainings has been reduced significantly, and even users are expected to review pre-requisites online in Litmos before travelling to any onsite trainings still conducted today.
Anytime, Anywhere Access
Since sales people’s selling time is valuable, having a SaaS- based, mobile-enabled LMS has enabled Marketwired’s learning team to empower sales and channel users with access to relevant product information even during off work hours and on the go, significantly reducing the overall time to knowledge for product acumen.