Budgeting 101 for Health Care Managers 2019
This module is designed to provide a basic budgeting framework for the health care administrator or manager who has limited training in accounting and finance for the medical practice. It defines and outlines basic steps in the budgeting process, lists the uses for different types of budgets, and identifies the ways budget and practice performance should be tracked.
- At the conclusion of this course, you will understand:
- The purpose for budgeting. • Define types of budgets.
- List budget basics.
- Identify components of the operating budget.
- Learn the steps in the budgeting process.
- Describe the actions for monitoring your budget.