Fitting Room Advice
Good customer service also extends to the fitting room and it’s where the final buying decision is often made. By removing all traditional barriers at this buying stage will take your customer on the least painful journey possible. Embracing this gives the customer a richer and empowered experience that will make your fitting room environment one the customer will always remember. This course arms you with the skills you need to engage with your customer. It provides essential customer experience skills and why it is important that you use them.
- An insight into body language, conversations and reading the customer
- Understanding stock, location and availability
- Using tact and understanding the customer’s size and suggest outfit ideas
- How to show an interest in your customer as opposed to your product
- Selling skills (features/ advantages/ benefits)
- Going the extra mile, with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude