Loads of people think they’re great multitaskers, and our lives are usually so hectic, we get plenty of opportunities to practice. We do it because we think it’s a timesaver, completing two activities at once. But is it? People have strongly held notions about multitasking, but what’s the truth?
This course will look at what people believe about multitasking and why, the science behind it (with quick experiments you can try yourself), and how you can really improve your efficiency.
- Discover what people tend to believe about multitasking
- Learn why people think multitasking is efficient
- Examine the science of multitasking
- Try some multitasking experiments for yourself
- Learn some alternatives to multitasking, and how to be more efficient