Learning is about so much more than internal training and ensuring compliance completion. From raising operational performance, to increasing channel effectiveness and customer experience, learning isn’t just an L&D issue, it’s a core driver of business success. It’s also happening all across your organisation all the time, often with little or no input from corporate L&D. This represents a huge opportunity for learning to be positioned as a more strategic business activity. But how?
In this webinar, David Wilson, CEO of Europe’s #1 HR and Learning Analyst, Fosway Group, explores:
- Why learning is a business issue, not just an HR one
- Learning as a core component of your employee value proposition and external value chain
- How to focus on real business outcomes and impact
- Thinking digitally as well as holistically
- How to secure executive support by proving the value of learning.