By using Litmos learner view customization options you can make your Litmos account look and feel more like your intranet or website.
Note: If you do not see this feature in your account, please contact Customer Service.
Note: Each Litmos account will have one header, one footer and one CSS. If your account requires additional branding, contact your Account Manager discuss your options.
How does it work?
There are two customization options available which can be used together or separately.
- HTML fragment
- CSS Styling of top-level navigation
Custom HTML Header & Footer Fragments
- An HTML Header fragment can be inserted as the first element on a web page. It will come directly after the <Body> tag and enable the inclusion of navigation, logos and other header related items.
- An HTML Footer fragment can be inserted as the last element on a web page. It will come directly before the </Body> tag and enable the inclusion of navigation, logos and other header related items.
- It’s not possible to upload images with the HTML fragment so any images used must be referenced from another website or intranet location.
- Styles should be included inline and not in a separate CSS stylesheet.
- Navigation hyperlinks should be absolute references, not relative to the page.
Static template fields
The following fields can be used within the custom HTML to add user profile information.
Custom CSS Styling
The standard top-level navigation in Litmos can be styled using a CSS fragment. The exact style names are yet to be confirmed but will allow the control over color, positioning, size and visibility of items.
Note: It is not recommended to include custom fields, such as a subscribe to newsletter field, as it may interfere with other fields within Litmos.
|We built out a series of courses all about customizing your Litmos instance. Check out the Instance Customization Pro Learning Path in Litmos Dojo.