Get this Report From Brandon Hall Group
As the learning technology landscape continues to evolve at an incredibly rapid pace, organizations are re-examining their current systems and looking for ways to include new technologies such as responsive or adaptive design, and collaborative tools. Plus, as the workforce evolves further into a multi-generational audience, organizations are finding that existing technology strategies don’t meet learner needs and don’t provide a strong enough link between learning and performance.
The goal of this report is to assist organizations in thinking through the technological decisions and business case for the right learning management system. It focuses on why companies need to rethink their learning technology decisions and what type of learning management system is required to meet the rapidly changing needs of the learning audience.
In this whitepaper from Brandon Hall Group, you will find:
- Business Need: What are the top challenges in addressing the learning needs of the workforce?
- Solution: What do learning management systems offer today?
- Questions to Consider: What are the questions organizations must ask themselves before making an investment?
- Building a Business Case: What are the action steps to gain buy-in?
- Stakeholder Analysis: Who are the key stakeholders and what do they need to know?
Please provide your information: