The most obvious reason for needing an LMS is the ability to create, deliver, and track training courses. Did you know your LMS can do more than that?
Successful Training Leaders Know the Secret
To successful training departments, it’s no secret that your LMS can be used for more than just courses. They view their LMS as a platform and use it to address both training and non-traditional-training activities. Successful training managers avoid the curse of “that’s not a training problem”. One secret to avoiding that curse is letting go of your pre-conceived notions of training as defined by instructional design schooling. You may have started your career learning how to design effective training courses, but in today’s business climate you need to add business value to achieve success. You need to look beyond the course.
Employees See Things Differently
- The marketing department personalities and politics.
- Trusting a marketing employee, responsible for the email tracking system, has the time and desire to help you.
- Getting approvals to access to the email marketing system.
- Control over the data
- The respect of the person making the request
- An opportunity for employees to track their own accomplishments