Nonprofits face a unique set of challenges, especially when it comes to training. For-profit companies can require employees to train on anything they see fit, from standard compliance to skills that are deemed essential. Nonprofits, on the other hand, must request that non-employees train to serve in their roles and properly represent the brand. These volunteers are not a homogeneous group; they come from all walks of life and demographic categories, have vastly different proficiencies with technology, have irregular hours, and more. This whitepaper offers guidance on how to solve these and other tough challenges by optimally leveraging eLearning via the LMS.
Download the paper to discover:
- The biggest learning challenges faced by nonprofits
- Real-world success stories from SAP Litmos customers
- What makes volunteers different from employees
- How to maximize eLearning outcomes with the LMS
- Ideas to get the most out of volunteers with training