Is it possible to turn a traditional classroom-based learning business into a highly successful digital approach in a matter of days and weeks? Well, that’s what HPE did when face-to-face training was no longer an option.
So, what did they do? How did they do it and what lessons did they learn? And what can you take away from their experience to make your own learning approach fit for the future?
In this practitioner-focused discussion, Richard Kerridge, Digital Learning Technology Manager for HPE, and David Perring from Fosway Group will explore HPE’s learning journey into the digital era.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How HPE shifted in-person learning to virtual ILT and accelerated the move into self-paced training
- What really helped HPE practically to transition to digital learning
- Insights on best practices that benefitted their organization and customers
- HPE’s top tips for succeeding with Digital Learning
- Their view on training in a post-pandemic world
David Perring, Director of Research at Fosway Group
Richard Kerridge, Digital Learning Technology Manager for HPE