Assess and Learn – Preventing Harassment and Bullying (UK)
Though they’re often used interchangeably, bullying and harassment are different when it comes to legal implications. However both bullying and harassment are totally unacceptable in any environment, including at work.
This course is designed to raise awareness of bullying and harassment, what they are, the differences between the two, the legal, physical and psychological ramifications, and how to respond to this conduct at work – whether as a victim, bystander, manager, or even perpetrator.
This video-based course uses adaptive learning technology to identify knowledge gaps and deliver only the content learners need to know.
- What constitutes bullying or harassment
- The legal implications of bullying or harassment
- Bullying and harassment effects on victims, witnesses and organisations
- What you can do if you are bullied or harassed
- You and your employer’s role in preventing bullying and harassment
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training