Workplace Safety – How Employees Can Ensure a Drug-Free Workplace 2.0
Workplace safety involves keeping the work environment drug-free. Companies spend millions of dollars each year to ensure workplace safety. Companies also incur costs of millions of dollars due to employee absence, illness, accidents, errors and low employee morale. As an employee, you may be wondering what you can do to help ensure a drug-free environment. This course will provide you with tips and actions to take in order to achieve this goal.
- Define the term ‘drug-free workplace’.
- Explain the negative impact of substance abuse in the workplace.
- Identify commons signs of substance abuse in the workplace.
- List actions to take if you suspect substance abuse in the workplace.
- Get help if you have a problem with substance abuse.