Workplace Safety – How Managers Can Ensure a Drug-Free Workplace 2.0
Workplace safety involves keeping the work environment drug-free. Companies spend millions of dollars each year to ensure workplace safety. Companies also incur costs of millions of dollars due to employee absence, illness, accidents, errors and low employee morale. As a manager, what can you do to help ensure a drug-free environment? This course will provide you with tips and actions to take in order to achieve this goal.
- Understand the problem of substance abuse in the American workforce today.
- Identify the benefits of a drug-free workplace program for your company.
- List the five basic tenets of a drug-free workplace program.
- Know what to do and what not to do when involved in a potential substance abuse situation.
- Take appropriate action, as a manager, to escalate workplace safety concerns related to substance abuse.