Medical Terminology III: Procedures, Symptoms & Acronyms
This course introduces terms associated with surgical procedures and symptoms, commonly used medical acronyms, and practical terms that have usage slightly different from the literal meaning of the word.
- Recognize and interpret basic medical terminology terms.
- Identify basic anatomy concepts and terms.
- Assemble various medical words from medical prefixes, suffixes, and root word combinations.
- Interpret common terms and acronyms utilized in physician and procedures orders.
- Demonstrate terminology analysis techniques to determine the meaning of complex medical terms.