Assess and Learn – Cybersecurity (UK)
As technology evolves, the number, types and sophistication of cybersecurity threats is increasing. Cyber attackers are motivated by many different things, so it’s important to recognise that your organisation are not immune to attack. This course defines cybersecurity and explains why it’s important. It also explains common types of events that are considered cybersecurity incidents and what you can do to protect your organisation against them.
This video-based course uses adaptive learning technology to identify knowledge gaps and deliver only the content learners need to know.
- What cybersecurity is and why it’s important
- Types of cybersecurity incidents
- Personal information protection
- Strategies to protect an organisation against cybersecurity incidents
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training