Be Grateful sounds like it could be a 15 second-long course. “Okay will do thank you bye”. In fact, surely everyone already knows they should be grateful. What’s the point? Well, the point is exactly what this course will examine. Being grateful properly isn’t something passive. You actually have to work at it. And if you do, it can have a number of benefits for you. Specifically, it’ll look at what gratefulness really is, how to avoid comparing yourself to others, and how to practise gratitude.
This course will examine the following:
- What gratitude really means
- Human attitudes to gratitude (yes, that rhymes)
- How best to practise gratitude
- How to avoid comparing ourselves to others
- Being happy with what we have