Culture Series – Bystander Strategies
Incidents of bullying, harassment and other negative conduct in the workplace don’t always just involve the perpetrator and the victim. There can also be bystanders who see or hear these events, or learn about them later.
Effective bystanders can play a positive role in tackling negative workplace conduct. This course examines what bystanders are and why they’re important. It explains what makes a good bystander and how to foster a workplace environment that supports bystanders.
Check out all the courses in the Culture Series, aimed at building positive and compliant workplace cultures through everyday behavior change.
- Reinforce your diversity and inclusion initiatives with bystander training
- Bystander intervention defined
- Bystanders’ role in creating a comfortable, healthy workplace
- Overcome challenges to effective bystander behavior
- Support and empower bystanders in the workplace
- Model effective bystander behavior