Determining Coordination of Benefits 2019
This course identifies how to determine coordination of benefits.
- Sequence and list the steps in the COB flow.
- Define the term Medicare Secondary Payer.
- Distinguish a Medicare beneficiary.
- Sequence and list the steps in the Accident Determination Process.
- Identify a work-related injury/illness.
- Identify an auto related accident/injury.
- Define no-fault auto insurance (Michigan).
- Identify a residential accident/injury.
- Define liability.
- Identify a public location accident/injury.