Environmental – Reducing Your Carbon Footprint
Climate change is one of the biggest threats our planet may ever face. All of us, from individuals to organisations, have a moral responsibility to do our part to protect our world. This course will explore how we can do that by reducing our carbon footprint, through company policy and our own daily choices. It’ll explain what exactly a carbon footprint is, why it’s so important, how we contribute to it through our actions (or inaction), and what we can do about it.
Topics covered in this course:
- What a carbon footprint is and what it means
- Why it’s important to be aware of your carbon footprint
- What we each do that contributes to our carbon footprint
- The benefits of reducing our carbon footprint
- How we can reduce of carbon footprint and an organizational and individual level