HIPAA Practice Front Office II
Here, you will find the annual review of HIPAA. It’s the most widely-used HIPAA course available, having been utilized by millions of employees throughout the country. The content discusses the federal law and different sets of federal regulations issued by the Department of Health and Human Services (or, HHS).
- Explain how HIPAA will impact healthcare organizations.
- Describe the covered entities that must comply with HIPAA.
- Outline the penalties imposed for non-compliance.
- Describe the standards required for use with electronic transactions.
- Identify the code sets that must be used under HIPAA and describe the different types of identifiers that will be used under HIPAA.
- Describe the timeline for compliance with the privacy and security regulations.
- Define important terms relating to the privacy and security regulations.
- Describe key requirements of the privacy and security regulations and their impact on healthcare operations and recognize steps that must be taken to comply with the regulations.
- Describe specific situations and scenarios involving the privacy and security rules and take the necessary steps to comply with the regulations.