Key Account Management in Your Business
If you’re a company with large customers who spend a lot of money, you might want to prioritize them as key accounts. These are the ones you really can’t afford to lose. Appointing a key account manager gives these clients a dedicated person to ensure everything runs smoothly. It gives them everything they need, on time, and regularly. But it’s not just maintenance. It’s about innovation, and driving their business forward. This course will explain what to expect from key account management, and how to place it into your business.
- Learn about the different expectations that key accounts may have
- Understand some key tips for building and maintaining loyalty
- Pick some tips on increasing key account longevity
- Find out how you can protect your key accounts from being swiped by the competition
- Discover how you can keep things from going stale with your key accounts