In a declining & unpredictable market companies are looking for ways to ‘trim the fat’. One way to cut costs is to automate some of the services that staff may currently be providing.
Here’s 5 undeniably good reasons to get with the times & go SaaS:
- Save money. Not just on salaries, but also on software, equipment & office space.
- Helpdesk 24/7. Someone will always be there to help you.
- Fixed cost per user. Services scale with your company’s ups & downs.
- Price Per month arrangement. No long term commitment in unpredictable times.
- Accountability lies with the vendor – who just happens to have a vested interest in keeping their clients happy :o)