Adaptive Suite Australia – Misleading Conduct and Competition Law (AU)
World’s greatest product! A lot of businesses make exaggerated claims. But when does an extravagant claim become misleading conduct? This course explores the types of misleading conduct and restrictive trade practices that are prohibited by law and how businesses can meet their legal obligations to compete fairly. It also covers the powers of the ACCC and the consequences of breaching competition and consumer law.
This course is part of an award-winning series that uses a social media format to deliver key content in an engaging way.
- Key principles of the law relating to misleading conduct
- Key principles of competition law
- Types of misleading conduct and why they are prohibited
- Types of anti-competitive conduct and why they are prohibited
- Legal consequences of misleading conduct and breaching competition law
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training