Compliance Essentials New Zealand – Sexual Harassment in the Workplace (NZ)
Even though sexual harassment in the workplace is not tolerated, it can unfortunately still occur. Would workers in your organisation know how to speak up or support a co-worker to? This course covers important information about workplace sexual harassment and how to recognise and prevent it. It also offers guidance on what to do if exposed to any form of sexual harassment in the workplace, as well as ways to embrace and promote an anti-harassment culture.
This course is part of a series that delivers key content and relatable scenarios in a sleek, traditional format.
- Workplace behaviours that constitute sexual harassment
- The impact of sexual harassment
- Legal rights and responsibilities
- Ways to address sexual harassment in the workplace
- Workplace behaviours that reduce the likelihood of sexual harassment occurring