Fraud Awareness (AU)
It’s tempting to think that fraud only happens on a large scale and at some other organisation. But fraud can occur anywhere, and it’s important to understand how and why it happens, and what to do.
This course has been designed to provide employees with information about fraud and workplace misconduct. It will help to identify, report and prevent fraudulent behaviour in the workplace.
Drawing on a fictitious fraud case, this course uses live-action news videos and media reports to engage modern learners.
- What fraud-related workplace misconduct is
- Distinguishing between fraudulent and legitimate business activities
- Responsibilities for preventing fraud in the workplace
- Strategies for detecting and reporting fraud
- The impacts and possible penalties of participating in fraudulent conduct