HIPAA Business Associate III (Non-Clinical)
Here, you will find the annual review of HIPAA. It’s the most widely used HIPAA course available, having been utilized by millions of employees throughout the country. The content discusses the federal law and different sets of federal regulations issued by the Department of Health and Human Services (or, HHS).
- Explain the meaning of HIPAA.
- List the penalties imposed for non-compliance and be familiar with the most common breach types as a means to avoid them.
- Describe the main aspects of the law in regards to electronic transactions, privacy and security.
- Have a clear understanding of the state-specific privacy requirements and/or organizational policies if your organization has opted to include that information here.
- Understand and apply business associate scenarios in a non-clinical setting related to HIPAA.
- Understand the details of HIPAA and how it applies to your organization