Do you struggle with wanting to offer learners more training without disrupting their daily workflows? Are you uncertain about how to leverage technology that supports and sustains continuous learning? Surely, it’s a real challenge to create an ongoing learning environment that’s woven nearly invisibly into people’s daily work. But, it is now quite possible.
Litmos teamed up with Brandon Hall Group to address these challenges in a new whitepaper, Meeting New Expectations for Immediate Learning. In it, we discuss the true job of learning and development software and how companies can use it to deliver on the promise of immediate, continuous learning.
DOWNLOAD THE PAPER NOW for insights on:
- The evolving technology landscape
- New research on what learners want
- Why continuous learning is critical
- Tech solutions that support immediate learning
- How AI and other emerging technologies can help