Meet New York State’s Training Requirements With SAP Litmos’ New York Sexual Harassment Prevention Course.
Did you know that if your organization has employees in New York State, you are now required by law to provide those employees with sexual harassment prevention training?
All full- and part-time employees must receive this training once a year.
Your training must:
- be interactive
- include an explanation of sexual harassment sanctioned by both New York’s Department of Labor and Division of Human Rights
- include examples of unlawful sexual harassment
- include information concerning federal and state laws
- include information concerning employees’ rights and forums for complaint and redress
- include information addressing supervisor conduct and responsibilities
Fortunately, your organization can take advantage of a pre-built SAP Litmos course that has been updated to cover all the new rules set in place by the state of New York.
Fill out the form to speak with a SAP Litmos expert who can demonstrate how this engaging course will let you easily comply with New York’s requirements and allow your employees to confidently prevent and respond to sexual harassment in the workplace.
See a quick video overview of the course below: