Revolutionize your employee, customer, and partner training strategy with SAP Litmos for Salesforce Power Play
With 100,000+ customers, Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the socially connected businesses. Socially connected businesses leverage social, mobile, and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. With SAP Litmos, companies running on Salesforce CRM can easily create, deploy, and track training at scale to learners across the organization. The SAP Litmos integration makes it easy for managers and subject matter experts to seamlessly assign training courses to sales teams, customer service teams, marketing teams, customers and community users across the extended enterprise. The telltale relationships that have been forged between Salesforce and SAP Litmos data provide business intelligence units with a variety of meaningful ways to correlate training data to the primary activities across the enterprise. SAP Litmos Courses are available on the Salesforce desktop platform, Salesforce1 Mobile, and Salesforce Communities. The sky is the limit with this integration.
Visit SAP Litmos on the Salesforce AppExchange to learn more or get started with the integration!
The integration includes these features:
- Sync Salesforce Role Hierarchy to Team structure.
- Sync Salesforce Role assignments to Team assignments.
- Recommend courses to Record Owners on Cases, Leads and Opportunities by pre-configuring a recommended Course mapping model for each Record Type.
- Packaged Reports for Recommended Course effectiveness are available for each eligible Record Type.
- Provision users in bulk through a custom Visualforce page with filters.
- Enable automated provisioning of new Salesforce users into the LMS
- Provision Contacts in bulk from a Contact List View.
- Provision Contacts from a Salesforce Account to the LMS.
- Provision a Contact in real time from that Contact’s Record.
- Activate and Deactivate profiles for users and Contacts from Salesforce.
- Assign Contacts from a Salesforce Account to a Course, Learning Path or Team.
- Review a summary of an Account’s overall training right from the Account’s Record.
- Review a summary of a Contact’s overall training right from the Contact’s Record.
- Select the user interface layout for the app in Salesforce.
- Make your LMS available to users in Salesforce Communities.
- Correlate training results with activities to analyze training effectiveness.
- Enable training on Salesforce1 Mobile.