Adaptive Suite New Zealand – Digital Communication and Social Media (NZ)
Our increased connectivity via social media, SMS and instant messaging comes with risk. Employees’ behaviour online can have real-world consequences in the workplace. This course covers important information about how digital communication and social media connect us to the workplace. It looks at appropriate and inappropriate use of these resources, the consequences of misuse and ways to prevent it.
This course is part of a series that uses adaptive learning technology to address knowledge gaps. Content is delivered in an engaging way through a social media format.
- Digital communication and social media in the workplace
- Appropriate use of digital communication and social media
- Strategies for managing workplace digital communication and social media
- Legal consequences of workplace digital communication and social media misuse
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training