Adaptive Suite Australia – Electronic Communication and Social Media (AU)
We live in an era where our online actions can have real-world consequences. Nobody wants to lose their job over something they posted online. Yet updates on social media or electronic communications can still be subject to workplace laws if they have a connection to the workplace. This course covers appropriate and inappropriate use of electronic communication and social media, the consequences of misuse and ways to prevent it.
This course is part of an award-winning series that uses a social media format to deliver key content in an engaging way.
- The circumstances in which a worker’s online communication might be considered connected to the workplace
- Appropriate and inappropriate use of electronic communication and social media
- Discrimination, bullying and harassment through electronic communication and social media
- Legal consequences of misuse
- Practical strategies to avoid breaching organisation or legal requirements
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training