Adaptive Suite Australia – Privacy for the Private Sector (AU)
We expect our private details – like bank account information or health records – to be protected by the businesses we give them to. But if a business doesn’t act with integrity or take necessary security precautions, this isn’t always the case. This course covers important information about the legal framework and an organisation’s obligations concerning privacy. It looks at applying privacy principles, dealing with privacy breaches and the steps individuals and businesses can take if a privacy breach occurs.
This course is part of an award-winning series that uses a social media format to deliver key content in an engaging way.
- Why privacy law is important
- Sources of privacy law in Australia
- Information protected by privacy law and subject to additional regulation
- How to apply appropriate privacy guidelines when managing personal information
- Consequences of breaching privacy law
- How to manage breaches of privacy
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training